Bleary Eyed

~Bleary Eyed



Monday, July 03, 2006

A quarter of a century and still going, this is my first time in over 6 yrs to be home with my family for my birthday. It's quite nice and the food can't be beat :)
I've been getting to know my brother this summer too. He's turned out to be a pretty great guy, hehehe. OF COURSE with a sister like moi.....lol. This photo was taken by my brother on one of our photo trips to the little pond in our neighborhood. I was quite impressed :) We had a nice little excursion with several cameras, the lighting was great and there were little birds all around.
Comments: Post a Comment
Books: Fiction

Anil's Ghost
Michael Ondaatje


The Alchemist
By Paulo Coelho


Books: Non-Fiction

Oasis of Dreams
By Grace Feuerverger


Betrayal of Trust
By Laurie Garrett


Pathologies of Power
By Paul Farmer



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com