Bleary Eyed

~Bleary Eyed



Sunday, April 16, 2006
So I'm just beside myself with my Fulbright results. I can't believe it's all going to happen! Camels, archaeological wonders, and a hookah cafe on every corner. :) Who's coming to visit me in this wonderful place? I can't wait to go back and wander through Petra once again, go to the capital city and wander around the streets and see the roman ampitheater, go trekking through Wadi rum on a camel or a jeep, and maybe spend some time snorkeling in Aqaba. If you need more convincing, click here, :)
Comments: Post a Comment
Books: Fiction

Anil's Ghost
Michael Ondaatje


The Alchemist
By Paulo Coelho


Books: Non-Fiction

Oasis of Dreams
By Grace Feuerverger


Betrayal of Trust
By Laurie Garrett


Pathologies of Power
By Paul Farmer



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com