Bleary Eyed

~Bleary Eyed



Tuesday, February 07, 2006
So, things are going well :) My fulbright prospects are looking up, which has me excited and gives me a renewed energy for my work. Still wondering what it will all lead to...all these goals and ambitions that i have that drive me forward towards some unseen place. SO much that I want to do, so little time, so little energy. I wonder if someday my life will slow down to a pace where I can open up a little corner coffee shop with a great reading library where I can serve internationally inclined tapas and excellent espresso all the while hosting local book readings, lectures, and discussion groups with a tad of doctoring on the side. "hello, what can I get for you? Sure..small coffee, patas bravas, and rule out acute appendicitis while you wait for your order." heheh. silly me. I am going home now, medicine is screwing with my brain.
Comments: Post a Comment
Books: Fiction

Anil's Ghost
Michael Ondaatje


The Alchemist
By Paulo Coelho


Books: Non-Fiction

Oasis of Dreams
By Grace Feuerverger


Betrayal of Trust
By Laurie Garrett


Pathologies of Power
By Paul Farmer



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com